About this course
The main goal of this specialization course in Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning in Finance is to provide the actual practical knowledge and practical skills necessary to develop a strong foundation on core programming and algorithms of machine learning (ML), with a particular focus on applications and uses of Machine Learning to various practical finance problems. This course particularly aims at introducing the fundamental concepts of Reinforcement Learning (RL), and develops problem solving technique of complex problems related to ML. Know use cases for applications of RL for option valuation, trading, and asset management.
This course will extend your expertise of algorithm and tools needed to predict financial market
The course particularly aims at helping students to be able to solve practical ML-amenable problems that they may came across in real life that include:
(1) mapping the problem on a general landscape of already available ML methods,
(2) choosing most appropriate machine learning approaches for resolving the problem, and
(3) successfully implementing a solution, and assessing its performance.
This specialization course is particularly designed for following categories of students:
· Practitioners working at financial institutions such as asset management firms, hedge funds and banks
· Individuals interested in applications of Machine learning for personal day trading and investments
What you will learn in this course
Click the link or image below to access the course contents: