What you will learn in this course?
• How to manipulate vectors and numbers, and will understand objects and classes.
• How to create data structures in R: arrays, matrices and vectors; lists and data frames.
• How to use R as a statistical environment following many examples.
• How to estimate create and interpret ANOVA, GLM, GAM and regression statistical models with number of examples on each topics.
• How to create statistical and other visualizations using both the base and gplot graphics capabilities in R.
About this course
This course is on the topic “Comprehensive Statistics and Data Science with R”, This course is all about introduction to R. This Course is totally based on the authoritative documentation known as “An Introduction to R" is manually produced with each new release on R by the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) development core team. These are the people who are mainly responsible for writing, testing, producing and releasing the R code to the general public by way of the CRAN mirrors. It is a rich, compound and detailed course comprises of 10-sessions which covers each and every part of Data science and Statistics in the contemporary 105-page CRAN manual. The ten sessions follows the outline and covers all the necessary information that is present in “the An Introduction to R” online manual.
The ten sessions specifically instruct with respect to the following user topics:
1. Introduction to R; Inputting data into R
2. Simple manipulation of numbers and vectors
3. Objects, their modes and attributes
4. Arrays and matrices
5. Lists and data frames
6. Writing user-defined functions
7. Working with R as a statistical environment
8. Statistical models and formulae; ANOVA and regression
9. GLMs and GAMs
10. Creating statistical and other visualizations with R
Click the ink or image below to access the course contents: