What you will learn in this course?
About this course
The main goal of this specialization is to provide the knowledge and practical skills necessary to develop a strong foundation on core paradigms and algorithms of machine learning (ML), with a particular focus on applications of ML to various practical problems in Finance.
The specialization aims at helping students to be able to solve practical ML-amenable problems that they may encounter in real life that include:
(1) mapping the problem on a general landscape of available ML methods,
(2) choosing particular ML approach(es) that would be most appropriate for resolving the problem, and
(3) successfully implementing a solution, and assessing its performance.
The specialization is designed for three categories of students:
· Practitioners working at financial institutions such as banks, asset management firms or hedge funds
· Individuals interested in applications of ML for personal day trading
Click the link or image below to access the course contents: